venerdì 9 gennaio 2009

I am the master of the C.L.I.T.!

Jay: I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little fuck
[referring to Silent Bob]
Jay: , none of you little fucks out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little fuck. Then I rub my nose with it.

Dal film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Anche io sono a favore della "Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-Dwellers" (coalizione per la liberazione degli abitanti itineranti degli alberi) un movimento che si batte per fare si che non ci siano piu' scimmie e primati in cattività! Povere scimmie!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento